Members, please remember:
- If you are unable to attend, please RSVP to the host, giving as much notice as possible. If many are unable to attend, the host may choose to reschedule.
- Be open-minded and a “good sport” about whatever discussion format is chosen.
- Be gracious! Don’t interrupt others or dominate the discussion.
- While it is interesting and appropriate to relate stories from your life as part of the discussion, please try to keep these stories relevant to some issue from the book.
- We are interested in everyone’s views about the book. There is no one way to experience or interpret a book. In fact, differing opinions are good.
- Guests are allowed if the guest-bringer has the permission of the host. The guest-bringer has the responsibility of telling the guest that they are not, in fact, a member.